Friday, March 4, 2011

Mike Myers keeping secrets

Internet news channels are buzzing today with reports that Mike Myers (the funny one not Michael Myers from the popular slasher films as well as my sweaty nightmares) duped us all and got hitched five months ago to longtime girlfriend Kelly Tisdale. He chose not to make the news public until now -- confirming their union to Page Six of The New York Post.
Bravo! Am I the only one tired of celebrity weddings being smeared across magazine covers and a staple on entertainment news television? Call me crazy but I thought a wedding is supposed to be about two people choosing to spend the rest of their lives together. That's some serious shit. So, why make it into a spectacle unless you and/or your relationship is already a spectacle?
Although Myers is known for being low-key and this is his second wedding, I think his secrecy is great and more celebrities should take note to make this a trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment