Friday, May 27, 2011

Why So Cynical? Harold Camping: Prophet Who Loves Profiting & Sheena Upton (Kerry Campbell) Botox Mom Loves Profiting Too!

Why so cynical? Hmm ... let me count the ways.
In regards to my May 21, 2011 blog post, "Waiting to be judged on May 21 Judgement Day ... tick tock tick tock Harold Camping," it turns out Camping's group made $100 million in donations during his rapture campaign, aka the world is ending May 21 so you should pony up your money now since you won't need it anymore. Yes. $100 million.
In regards to my May 13, 2011 blog post, "'Mom' gives 8-year-old daughter Botox ... ," it turns out Sheena Upton (who went by the name Kerry Campbell) didn't really give her daughter the juice. She made up the story in return for compensation from the U.K. paper The Sun. What a wonderful example she is setting for her daughter.
And people keep saying I'm too cynical for my own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment